Antifreeze and coolants role in maintaining maximum engine performance is extremely important. The life of an engine, particularly high performance diesel engines, can be shortened or suffer damage, by not using the right antifreeze/coolant and not maintaining the correct levels in the cooling system.
MDT’s antifreeze/coolant range includes the approved and latest technology products offering outstanding protection and longer engine life.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Improved engine corrosion protection helping to resist the formation of rust while protecting alloy heads and engines.
- Improved protection against cavitation in water pumps and hot spots (e.g., behind exhaust ports) in aluminium cylinder heads.
- Excellent hot weather protection - helps prevent the risk of the engine coolant boiling, leading to coolant loss and possible engine damage and subsequent failure.
- • Excellent cold weather protection - reduces the real risk of coolant freezing solid in the engine coolant system and severely damaging engines and/or radiators.
MDT COOLANTS meet
- API SERVICE GL -4.
- MIL-L-2105. MAN 341.
- ALLISON C4.
- Caterpillar TO-4.
- For a wide range of petrol and diesel engines.
PACK SIZE AVAILABLE*
- 0.5 L
- 1 L
- 5 L
- 10 L
- 20 L
- 26 L
- 50 L
- 205 L
*Pack Size can be customized based on the market demands and requirements.