Highly shear stable, multi-grade petrol engine oil formulated from selected base stocks for use in passenger car and light truck engines requiring API SL, SJ or SH performance lubricants and where SAE 20W-50 viscosity grade is acceptable.
- Naturally aspirated petrol engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.
Four-stroke petrol engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils.
- High Power Output – The metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system maintains high power output by providing very good upper ring belt deposit control.
- Saves on Maintenance – its proven metalorganic anti wear additive system resists wear in severe service by forming a protective layer on contact surfaces.
- Hassle free operation - High oxidation stability resists oil degradation and protects against oil thickening and oil line and filter plugging.
- Long Oil Drain Intervals - A high level of alkaline reserve ensures that corrosive acids formed by the combustion of fuel sulphur are neutralized without the need for overly shortened oil drain intervals.
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Better Fuel Economy
MDT 20W50 MULTIGRADE meets the standards prescribed by American Petroleum Industry and European Automobile Manufacturers' Association