MDT TURBO EXTRA SPECIAL
MDT TURBO EXTRA SPECIAL, API CH-4, 15W-40, is API certified, premium commercial multipurpose diesel engine oil. The oil is especially designed keeping in mind, severe performance requirements of new generation diesel engines for on and off highway operations. It assures excellent protection against high temperature engine deposits, oil degradation, oil thickening and corrosion resistance. MDT TURBO EXTRA SPECIAL oil is blended with special additives to ensure brilliant shear stability to maintain viscosity during high temperature operations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- HIGH POWER OUTPUT – The metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system maintains high power output by providing very good upper ring belt deposit control.
- Saves on Maintenance – its proven metalorganic anti wear additive system resists wear in severe service by forming a protective layer on contact surfaces.
- Hassle free operation - High oxidation stability resists oil degradation and protects against oil thickening and oil line and filter plugging.
- Long Oil Drain Intervals - A high level of alkaline reserve ensures that corrosive acids formed by the combustion of fuel sulphur are neutralized without the need for overly shortened oil drain intervals.
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Better Fuel Economy
- On-Highway Heavy Duty Trucks – As an integral part of the development of MDT TURBO EXTRA SPECIAL extensive testing of the product has been carried out in road haulage operations in all weather and road conditions confirming the performance of MDT TURBO EXTRA SPECIAL in European, American and Japanese equipment under a wide range of haulage conditions.
- Construction and Mining – MDT TURBO EXTRA SPECIAL is recommended for most engine types found in construction and mining equipment. It is particularly suitable for Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel (4-cycle) and Komatsu engines. It is formulated to provide continuous protection even where higher sulphur fuels are used.
- Agricultural Equipment – MDT TURBO EXTRA SPECIAL is ideally suited for the stop-start service found in agricultural operation and protects against bearing wear and deposit formation even under high load low speed conditions when other oils can fail.
MDT TURBO EXTRA SPECIAL meets the standards prescribed by American Petroleum Industry and European Automobile Manufacturers' Association
PACK SIZE AVAILABLE