MDT TURBO GOLD
MDT TURBO GOLD is a high-performance, multigrade, heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of engines requiring API CI-4 or ACEA E7 performance lubricants. It uses exclusive combinations of the latest high performance additives to ensure that the oil adapts and protects under the full range of pressures and temperatures found in modern engines – from the high temperature in the pistons, to the extreme loads found in the valve trains. Combined with extra active additives to control and sweep away harmful soot and particles found in high performance engines. It delivers excellent soot and viscosity control, outstanding protection against wear and exceptional versatility.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- OUTSTANDING PROTECTION – Featuring an exclusive additive system to ensure maximum soot handling, MDT TURBO GOLD delivers excellent wear protection and long oil life.
- DEMONSTRATED PERFORMANCE FOR ALL APPLICATION – MDT TURBO GOLD has been tested and proven in real-life applications, from severe duty operation in mining and construction operations to heavy duty haulage in most extreme conditions.
- EXTENDED ENGINE LIFE-Advanced metallic detergent and dispersant additive system provides a level of alkalinity reserve to neutralize corrosive sulphur acids in engine burning high sulphur diesel fuel and protects engine components from corrosion.
- MAXIMUM POWER OUTPUT - The metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system maintains high power output by providing very good upper ring belt deposit control.
- HASSLE FREE OPERATIONS - - High oxidation stability resists oil degradation and protects against oil thickening and oil line and filter plugging.
- PROVIDES BETTER FUEL ECONOMY
MDT TURBO GOLD meets the standards prescribed by American Petroleum Industry and European Automobile Manufacturers' Association
MDT TURBO GOLD, API CI-4, 15W -40 is recommended for new generation diesel and petrol vehicles and Heavy Duty equipment operating in extreme conditions.
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated).
- Four-stroke petrol engines in mixed fleets.
- Commercial road transport.
- Off-highway vehicles and plant.
- Agricultural tractors and farm machinery.
- High-speed diesel engines in marine service (e.g., fishing, river transport, etc.).
- Generator sets.
- Mobile hydraulic systems (where oil type and viscosity are appropriate)
PACK SIZE AVAILABLE